Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry it has been SO long.....we have been so busy here at The Z!!!!!

Cheese Plate+Wine in the evenings....tempting?!



Antique chair that we planted herbs in:
Cilantro
Rosemary
Lavender
Parsley


Our new sign!!



Some front yard landscaping.



Homemade biscuits from scratch...


Prior to being smothered in homemade sausage gravy....YUMMM!!!



Spring is here and I could not be happier!!!! Spring means.....

1) Watermelons!!!
2) Double Decker
3) Baseball Season
4) Sun!
5) Farmers Market is open :)
6) and Many More.....



2 comments:

  1. Your site sold me...just please tell me that pets are welcome. The review I read indicated that they are. Our dog is an lovable, 4yr old, Australian Shepherd. She's more polite and genteel than our 11 year old son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent,

    Yes...pets are allowed for a $30 dog fee. I am so sad ya'll had to cancel the other night. I hope your wife is feeling better!!! Hope to see ya'll at The Z soon!!! -Annie

    ReplyDelete