Saturday, August 21, 2010

"This is addicting..."

Breakfast: August 21st
I think he liked it...?!


Sometimes when these words are spoken it is meant in a negative way-but not this morning!!! Today's menu: Bananas Foster French Toast, Vermont White Cheddar Cheese Grits, Sausage Patties, and Strawberries. I have been wanting to try something a little more exciting than just plain, homemade syrup so I made a rash decision this morning and chose to experiment with bananas foster syrup. We had two guests staying in "Love" and they both agreed this recipe is a 10 out of 10. In fact, (and I quote) "This is addicting, I just can't stop eating it..." Anyways, I am very happy with how the new recipe turned out and it will be used again!!! Have a good day :)





Only two weeks until the first home game.....Hotty Toddy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment