Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yard Work.

7:00 alarm---coffee, now!!

Although it looked like it was about to rain I knew I better get outside and do some yard work while it was still somewhat cool (not stifling just yet). The yard, I will admit, needed a little attention and thank goodness I got out there when I did becausethe rain started to come down just as I was finishing. So...mow front and back yard-check, pick weeds/clean flower beds-check, clean and fill hummingbird feeder-check, and sweep drive way-check.

Plan for the rest of the day includes tidying up downstairs, plan menus for Wednesday-Saturday breakfast, go grocery shopping, and make a homemade cobbler for our guests arriving from Raleigh, North Carolina this afternoon!!!

Mom-thanks for sending the MAI stuff...it is all ADORABLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment