Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One never fails with Southern Living....




Since we live in the south it only makes sense that I attempt to find the most perfect cobbler recipe.....after searching, I decided on one by Southern Living and sure enough-it is delicious!! I am almost convinced that everything they publish is divine.The recipe called for blackberries but I subsituted strawberries since I had them on hand. Just like the apple pie, the cobbler was served directly out of the oven with a heaping scoop of blue bell vanilla ice cream. Good thing Britt and MK are here-they are the best (most honest) taste testers around! They both agreed it should be used at the B&B...perfect! Wish you were here to have tasted it and given me your opinion-guess you will have to book a room to find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment